Every hospital’s challenge is to remain successful, competitive, and financially viable in an environment of physician shortages and decreasing reimbursement along with increasing government regulation. Challenges include:
- Physician attrition and turnover
- Changes due to healthcare reform
Specific ED Challenges
- Are you satisfied with your current ED staffing in terms of quantity and quality of physicians and timeliness of recruitment?
- What impact does your ED team have on patient satisfaction?
- Are you satisfied with the level of patient admissions, given the quality of the medical staff and the service the hospital can provide?
- Are you satisfied with your ED’s data collection and analysis of key performance metrics?
How EMC Can Help You
EMC works on timely physician team building by:
- Providing a dedicated EMC Physician Director
- Collaborating with experienced and qualified physicians
- Matching physician qualifications and patient needs with hospital priorities
- Developing a formal retention plan