Great opportunity for a Board Certified Emergency Medicine to work in a state of the art Emergency Department alongside other Board Certified Physicians. Hospital has outstanding in-house Specialty Support which includes Cardiology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, OBGYN as well as an in-house Hospitalist Program. Department has a volume of 36,000 patients per year with 39 hours of Physician coverage as well as an additional 20 hours of Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant coverage daily. This equals a very provider friendly average of 1.67 patients per provider per hour.
Department is transitioning to Epic EMR with Scribe support. Enjoy a great work/life balance while working only 12 shifts a month, which is being considered full time. Full-time physicians can expect to make over $500,000 yearly in compensation. Located an approximate 75-minute drive from metropolitan St. Louis you can easily enjoy major league sports, the Muny, St. Louis Symphony, Fox Theater as well as outstanding restaurants and cultural events. This opportunity is open to 2020 Emergency Medicine Residents who are completing their program as well as Physicians looking for a new full time, permanent part-time or a per diem position. If you would like to explore this opportunity feel free to contact us.
Our Mission and Philosophy
To develop long term partnerships with hospitals and ED physicians by providing expertise and solutions for emergency departments
To achieve our mission by striving for excellence in our standards of performance while maintaining personal and ethical relationships and remaining financially sound.
Our Business Model
· Managed by strong physician leaders along with seasoned business executives
· Fiscally conservative business philosophy – not financially leveraged, no debt service or obligations to investors
· Facility Physician Directors participate in business decisions
· Focused on controlled, long term growth with customers that share our vision of quality patient care
* * PLEASE SUBMIT ALL RESUMES TO email@example.com